Join our Management Committee and help make a difference for Clydebank
Are you passionate about people and want to help our communities thrive?
Do you want to ensure quality homes and people-centred service delivery?
Trafalgar Housing Association is a 300 property housing association formed in 1990 in Clydebank with stock in Dalmuir and Radnor Park.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, passionate and committed individuals for our Management Committee – people who want to make a real difference for Trafalgar’s tenants and the wider community.
We would particularly welcome interest from people with experience in any of the following areas – governance, community engagement and asset management. This is a voluntary unpaid position however appropriate expenses can be paid.
So what would you be doing?
· Working as part of a team responsible for the strategic direction of the organisation and ensuring its long-term success
· Ensuring the financial and general well-being of the association
· Ensuring that the association complies with legal and regulatory requirements
We would like to hear from any of the following
- People with skills and experience in either governance, community engagement or asset management
- Our tenants and members of their household
- Residents of the local area
What do we expect?
· You will be expected to prepare for, attend and contribute to 10 evening committee meetings through the year
· You will be expected to take part in training sessions and attend additional meetings if required
We can offer
· A great opportunity to develop and strengthen your housing knowledge, skills and experience
· Training and support including a comprehensive induction for new members
· Appropriate IT equipment and training if required
Want to find out more?
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 0141 952 4676 to arrange an informal chat.
The closing date for initial responses is Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 12 noon.